Friday, May 22, 2009

Busy week +

This week, I think, will have to count as the first week I didn't make anything at all. I just didn't have the time... which I hear people say often, but for the first time in a long time I simply did not have the space nor the means to work on anything that wasn't just ephemeral concepts and story ideas.... so I have nothing to say! I'll try and update this week mid-week with the finished pieces from LAST week.

I ordered some lovely looking locks off of Etsy while I was taking a moment to waste before cleaning the fridge....

I'm excited to see what I create with them! I don't have the space or, really, the right to fill up the apartment with my work.... but one day I'd love to fill a room with my world(s). It will take me awhile... but oh what fun!

For now... I'd better get back to cleaning...

1 comment:

SilentMGal said...

Glad to see you are home safe! Hope D is doing well what with the driving and family concerns. →→a bit of time away, for any reason, can bring new ideas and possibilities to mind. XOXO from SD & G from BT