Sunday, April 25, 2010

Two new ladies...

I don't want to flatter myself too much - but allow me this: I am getting better at faces. And - may i add: I make strange things...
I can't wait to see what I make next week!

Oh - and I've been taking a little advice from the show: Project Runway and trying to work on a story of the character as I work... I'm - still working on it. I fear I'm much more of a visual person - things just 'feel' right... words rarely take part in what I do... I have to change that :)

I want stories with my characters... it's just - that I make so very many characters... and they can't exist in a void -where do they live? how do they live? who made their clothes? Is pink hair a normal hair color where they come from - where do they come from? Where are they going... I - errr- I'm working on it ;)

I'll be back with new creations - I'm thinking little monsters and I want to work on more 'doll pairs' - I imagine I can make stories between two characters and -that- interaction would be a little less to create than a whole world.. and I would still have a tale to tell...

1 comment:

Helena said...

You have incredible talent. Thank you so much for finding me and my blog. I'm really looking forward to following your creative progress.

Warmly,
Helena