Friday, April 3, 2009

Week Twelve.

So here I am, a little less than a month from this last show and I'm having yet another re-think of the 'idea' of the show. I really love the concept of the Storyteller and the illustrations to her story and the story within the story, or what-have-you.... but I think I won't be as pleased with the end product in the space as I might be in a smaller area... The Creative Oasis is a rather large space... and I fear that this idea will show a single idea, which is good in some places, but I don't think the most useful (or fun) for me to show what I can do. It would be subtle and thoughtful (at least I thought so)... but I like many ideas and colors...

So... I'm going back to the idea I had before this last one... at least for this show... Gateways

Bold colors... individual pieces, as I usually do... though I may try to tie them all together with words still... I'll see what happens.

I think that will work better in the space... and allow me much more freedom of both pallet and subject... I don't want this to become too much of a habit for me... but I think this is the 'better' idea for this venue.

So.. back to work I get!

No comments: