Friday, October 23, 2009

in the deep dark...

...basement, is where I am. Away from the sun and heat and my art supplies... which is making it hard to create.

I have my personal computer set up, but not hooked up to za nets, so I haven't been able to bring you the photos I promised. Sorry 'bout that.

I am though, despite the above, working on a project or three... and shall get you images post-haste. I am currently working on the Hunger Monster from the Weight Watchers commercials. I found the fabric on Fabric.com... though they messed up part of my order, I can't complain about the quality of the orange fur I went to them for. It's nice stuff! And- Oh! What a mess I'm making! Orange fur all over the house... I have the vacuum ready at all times.

He'll be done by the end of the day... if I can get my hands on some ping pong orbs.... well, just one really.

Hope all is well on your side of the screen!

No comments: