Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I've been watching Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock - one of my all time faaavorite shows ever. I can still remember the songs ~ and all sorts of strange little details. I've loved every episode... So much silly wonderful adventure in each wonderful little tale - I feel as if I couldn't get enough of Fraggle Rock! But five seasons is more than I expected to have the pleasure of watching... and I can always make up my own when it is all said and done, right? I'm just silly enough to do just that ^^"

Side note: I hate Fimo!! Why do I ever start working with it!? These two are a last two dolls I will make in Fimo... please don't let me try again! >< such a waste of my time!! But - ugg! it does look and feel so nice when you're done - even the weight of it is lovely.

I'm making a Dryad at the moment - and I WILL finish her - even if it takes another week of Fimo based battle!!

No comments: